Old October 9th 03, 12:43 AM
G.Beat

"Andy" wrote in message
Hi all

I know a lot of hams do not like the I-Max 2000 but I have one and need

some
help with it.
I think I might have a problem with the center section as I can't get any
reading from end to end with my
multi meter. Is this normal for the center section or have I got a

problem?
The antenna is only a week old and has not been put up yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Andy

Andy -

Amateur Radio operators tend to judge equipment like "Consumer Reports"
or identifying some automobiles as "lemons"

Does it work? Quality made? Does the product have value? (For what you
paid .. does it work well?)

KG6AOH has already "exposed" the I-MAX 2000 and Antron 99 antennas (see how
they work)

Antron 99
http://www.qsl.net/kg6aoh/a99/

I-MAX 2000