Old July 20th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Morse Code -plus- Continuous Wave (CW) Radio Transmission -and- Semaphore Signals ? Do They Defining Amateur Radio ?

Tom Ring wrote:
an old freind wrote:

CW gets through no matter what AM FM XM TV IBOC no matter the mode cw
gets trough even without a tranmitter for that vital signal SOS

You have, what we call in the midwest, a MORON CHIP problem.

The part of your brain that keeps you from being a total moron, is broken.

Frankly I thining it is you that is missing something, asence of humor.
I tend to supect form your posts it was surgiccaly removed at some
point

tom
K0TAR