Old July 20th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
AndyS AndyS is offline

Default Newbie Question: PC Based Oscilloscopes

Joel Kolstad wrote,

I'm willing to bet
you'd be just as happy as with your old analog scope.

Andy comments:
I admit that I haven't used a digital scope since I retired 5 yrs
ago, but , in my opinion, they have TOO DAMN MANY buttons !!!!

It was frustrating to have to use a new digital scope that I was
unfamiliar with whenever I had to visit a different lab and give a
hand.... Took longer to figure out the scope than to solve the
problem......

"You might can teach an old dog new tricks, but only if
he wants to learn them" :))))

..... from The World According to JungleAndy (W4OAH)

: