Old July 20th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Brian P Burke, N0IMD, Stops By To Troll And Spam

an old freind wrote:
wrote:

You haven't shown any proof of the "education" you claim to have,
retard.

sure I have send the email that it work is proof I went to
college(wether I gradated or not) or at least your charge that I have
no freids a lie

You don't have any real friends.
You didn't go to college, you begged somebody there to set up that
account. The registrar's office says there is no record of you
attending school there.

whichever confederate of Robeson

Caught in another lie, Marqueer?