Old July 20th 06, 09:36 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bookman Bookman is offline

Default may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that traps you

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:23:01 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On 19 Jul 2006 12:28:36 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
s.com:

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

I never thought of asking Him for Spanish gold coins. I like the way
you think.

Yeah, but what does his mental illness have to do with you getting
doubloons?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?