Old July 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Kelly Brian Kelly is offline

Default Question for You Grounding Gurus

Owen Duffy wrote:
On 20 Jul 2006 16:12:56 -0700, "Brian Kelly" wrote:

In this part of the world one can buy joiners for the rods. The idea
would be you cut them in two, then when you install them, drive the
first rod, put the joiner on, place the second rod in the joiner,
drive it etc. That's how rods of tens of metres are driven in.

Maybe those joiners are available from you electrical contractors
suppliers.

Interesting approach but I've never run into any such things on this
side of the pond. I'll ask an electrician or electrical supply house.
Tnx.

Owen

Brian w3rv