Old July 21st 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Morse Code -plus- Continuous Wave (CW) Radio Transmission -and-Semaphore Signals ? Do They Defining Amateur Radio ?

Al Klein wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
How does a deaf person do that?

How does a blind person read the computer screen?

I'm not yet blind but I, like my father, am going deaf.
I couldn't hear a CW signal without a BFO if my life
depended upon it. I can't hear most of the CW signals
even with a BFO.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp