Old July 20th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default CW isn't preventing the modernization of ham radio. Laziness is.

Slow Code wrote:
Barry OGrady wrote in
:

On 14 Jul 2006 17:07:18 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

It's been downhill ever since.

I agree with that.

Whether you like or use CW or not, dumbing down as hurt ham radio.
in english please

SC
people that live in glass house whoudl dress in basement

In english please, with punctuation and spacing between quoted and your
text and proper quoting and spelling.

Barry

Get over yourself.

ROFL, Sorry. I'm starting to believe laughing at him just encourages him
to make more typo's. We need to stop laughing and pity him instead.

Maybe if he had to learn CW the mental process would help his spelling.

SC

I wonder how many a retired old-timer who decided to join ham radio
stroked out instead while doing speed runs trying to get to 13/20wpm on
CW?