Old July 21st 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Lolicon station on 13.556 USB

Lloyd 1 wrote:
On 19 Jul 2006 17:39:56 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

NO9GL wrote:

I have put my lolicon board on 13.556 MHz usb (audio) and on sstv for
the video. Already there is a big Taylorville audience of local winos
and pedos who watch in a bar down the street. Sure it is niche
programming, but at least it is a start.

If you can pick up the station, let my program manager Mark Morgan
know.

Gee roger, I guest we all know you like that ****..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

So you beat Woger to the punch and hired Mark, eh? Woger should have been
quicker on the uptake.

Woger isn't quick on the uptake. He is quicker on the downtake after all
what do you expect from inbred white trash from West Virginia.