Old October 9th 03, 05:53 AM
G.Beat

"'Doc" wrote in message ...

"G.Beat",
You might take a very close look at the quoted articles.
I think you will find that neither antenna is as much of a
'dog' as they are made out to be, and that there are
distinctions
that have very little practical meaning. And no matter who
wrote
the articles, you should be aware of the intended audience...
'Doc

The purpose of the web site reference is for the reader to
understand how the antennas are constructed.

I have no opinion on either antenna ... your reference
of 'dog' and 'intended audience' is non sequitur

w9gb

non sequitur ['n?n 's?kwit?]
noun
1 a statement having little or no relevance to what preceded it

2 (Logic) a conclusion that does not follow from the premises
Abbrev.: non seq
[ETYMOLOGY: Latin, literally: it does not follow]