Old July 22nd 06, 04:01 AM posted to alt.hackers.malicious,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local
TheMonger TheMonger is offline

Default PNIG VAMPI....

rock wrote:
TheMonger wrote:
rock wrote:

Me wrote:

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:05:25 GMT, (Yomamma bin
Crawdaddin) wrote:

The US will be sending in a delegation
to try and stop the attacks on Hezbollah

Ummmmm....
maybe next week sometime.......

Our guys are simply figuring that it'll be easier to stop the attacks
on hezbollah after they're all dead. Simple matter of efficiency.

Israel might just have to annex lebanon like we annexed
alt.pizza.delivery.drivers.

rock you really are as stupid as we thought

i didn't name myself after a baked ****ing ham, now did i?

so true,so true.
you named yourself after my cock.