Old July 22nd 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Somebody Somewhere Somebody Somewhere is offline

Default ALMOST TIME FOR .....

LW wrote:
Somebody Somewhere wrote:
"I love the lickacrotchee net", - Sid The Lid, K5BLB.

Oh just looky here .. shows up a little early thinking we won't notice.

Well we did.

I betcha right now he's camped out at the Notel Motel with his harem.

Janet and Madelyn and Cynthia.

CNN reported today that Cynthia has been absent from Congress for a few
days.

Yep, it all adds up now .. Y-Man .. good to go. He sure can pick 'em,
yeahhhh ..

He he he .. hey I'm just ribbin' him some about an event on SHORTWAVE
RADIO.

Yep, me n' Janet n' Madelyn are taking turns to see who yells "uncle"
first. We finally got Cynthia calmed down by occasionally tossing her
some bananas. Her constant "OOK OOK EEK EEK OOK OOK " was distracting
us.