Old July 22nd 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default CW is Laziness

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

I wonder how many a retired old-timer who decided to join ham radio
stroked out instead while doing speed runs trying to get to 13/20wpm on
CW?

Why don't you get on your CB and ask them.

the idea the radio could contact the dead was bad enough in frequency
do you need to repeat it

but one of your other nicks is hey stupid so I guess we must expect
that

SC