Old July 22nd 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Good news to report here today regarding IBOC (promoted by 'tards such as
Edweenie) on 780 WBBM Chicago is CURRENTLY OFF!!

I can listen to 790 WSGW Saginaw (MI).

WBBM IBOC crap back on again this morning so I can't listen to the
Saturday
morning programs on WSGW 790.

A pox upon you Edweenie, and all your fake Hispanic relatives as well.

And what do I have to do with WBBM? All I told you is that all of us with HD
installs got new firmware very recently, and have had to remove the HD
signal form the air for a period to make the necessary firmware and related
hardware changes.