Old July 22nd 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', fake Hispanic since c.2000,
and
paid shill for Univision Radio/iBiquity wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', fake Hispanic since
c.2000,
and
paid shill for Univision Radio/iBiquity wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Good news to report here today regarding IBOC (promoted by 'tards
such
as
Edweenie) on 780 WBBM Chicago is CURRENTLY OFF!!

I can listen to 790 WSGW Saginaw (MI).

WBBM IBOC crap back on again this morning so I can't listen to the
Saturday
morning programs on WSGW 790.

A pox upon you Edweenie, and all your fake Hispanic relatives as
well.

And what do I have to do with WBBM?

You're a paid shill for HD/IBOC.

Also untrue. I have only met one iBiquity employee in my life, at a
programming seminar, and have never even been in their offices.

LMFAO

Run along, 'tard.

There is something very wrong and sick about you as shown by your need to
say something negative about nearly everyone you respond to. Canadians,
owners of R-75's, folks of certain political points of view, etc., etc.

What _is_ your problem?