Old July 22nd 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

There is something very wrong and sick about you as shown by your
need
say something negative about nearly everyone you respond to.
Canadians,
owners of R-75's, folks of certain political points of view, etc.,
etc.

What _is_ your problem?

Prancers_such_as_yourself.

You did not answer the question. You claim I am gay. Yet another
insult
totally devoid of proof, evidence or relevance, in your attempt to be
Big-Man-On-Newsgroup.

If you're unhappy with your treatment in this group, feel free to troll
elsewhere.

As I said before, HD is a significant change in the way DXers will pursue
their hobby in the future. This is irrespective of whether I am in
broadcasting; I am a DXer and have been for about 48 years.

If you've been a DXer for about 48 years then why didn't you understand my
comments about Radio Difusora being on 4915?

The term "radio difusora" means "radio station" and if there is nothing
after the term, it is totally generic. "Radio Difusora Fluminense" would be
"River Radio." Plain "radio difusora" is not specific to any radio station
and can be applied to any radio station in the world... "radio difusora
WABC" is WABC radio in New York. Obviously, DX nâo fala português.

Any 'good' DXer would have known exactly what I was posting about.

The term is generic to every radio staiton in the world.