Old July 22nd 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

"dxAce" wrote in message

David 'Prancer' Eduardo, poster boy for those kicked out of Ecuador wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Jerk

I have built, managed and programmed AMs for the last 42 years. The
decline
is technology based, and can be corrected... with technology.

Nothing wrong with the technology, 'tard boy. AM (MW) comes in just
fine
here.
And it comes in even better without the HD/IBOC QRM.

There is everything wrong with the technology. It sounds so inferior that
nobody who "grew up" on FM will touch it, as it is irritating. Two
generations now have no use for AM. The only users, like you, are old
farts
who do not look at the future or have lost most of their hearing.

Hey, old fart! My hearing is just fine, been tested. It's great! I always
wore
earplugs.

That must have made the DXing difficult. Unless you made it up. Another
paper DXer.

Are you related to Monferini?