Old July 23rd 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
norml norml is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

David,

Although I have my own problems with the closed little marketing bubble of
which you seem to be an avatar, I have admired the way you have refused to
rise to the bilious persoanal attacks to which you have been subjected in
this and other fora.

You have always seemed to be a guy with whom I might wish to have lunch,
should you be in the Bay Area.

Don't let dxie get to you now.

Norm

"David Eduardo" wrotf:

"dxAce" wrote in message

You, on the other hand, are a simply a nutcase with a radio waiting for
the
VA to discover you ought to be kept under close watch in a facility.

And you are simply a prancing fake Hispanic.

Your keyboard is stuck. It keeps producing the same response, no matter what
the subject.t