Old July 23rd 06, 05:44 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
kk4tl kk4tl is offline

Default Does Bill Laterbach still sell the "Tiny-Tenna"

N0VFP @arrl.net (LLOYD AUSTIN DAVIES N0VFP ) wrote in message
Bill, come on my show...
I'm even gonna give you a FREE AD on my next show!
Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD

I wonder if a TinyTenna will pick up The Great Liberty Net and Pastor
Pete Peters.

If it will, I want one asap.

Mr. Lauterback should reveal the secret behind this technological
blockbuster.

Too bad Art Collins and Curtis LeMay aren't around to hook one of these
to an R-390A to make it a really good performer .. :-).

I bet the Pentagon would buy them by the thousands.