Old July 23rd 06, 07:36 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
timothy timothy is offline

Default Does Bill Laterbach still sell the "Tiny-Tenna"

I wonder if a TinyTenna will pick up The Great Liberty Net and Pastor
Pete Peters.

If it will, I want one asap.

Mr. Lauterback should reveal the secret behind this technological
blockbuster.

Too bad Art Collins and Curtis LeMay aren't around to hook one of these
to an R-390A to make it a really good performer .. :-).

I bet the Pentagon would buy them by the thousands.
Bet old Les Luckleer could use one of them down yonder in Miss Pee Pee land.