Old July 23rd 06, 09:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
Woger Woger is offline

Default Liberty Net Loons

"KK4TL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Lanny wrote:
http://www.3950.net/

Don't forget Sir Sidney and the late Arky Bob. And I hope Doofus
Jammer and Tarzan are there, as well as WA9KJI, thought by some to be
the greatest ham operator to ever key a microphone.

I hope these files are still there for the sake of posterity everyone
can show their grandchildren what fun the hobby was before Riley came
along and made everyone behave.

Too bad Kevin didn't get a tape of the Jammer of the Year awards
ceremony the year Arky Bob was the winner.

W4SX, aka Captain America was a fine master of ceremonies that night.

And let us not forget the hard work by Mr. Davies and his staff in
tallying the votes for this memorable event.

And don't leave me out! Me! Me! Woger the Wascal. You know me...the Jew with
Spew?
I can twist the cleanest Walt Disney family oriented posts into the most
twisted, perverted and vile posts of anybody on Usenet.
I am vile, rude, crude and uneducated. I'm loud and I'm proud.
Say it loud! "I'm Roger Wiseman and I'm here to stay."