Old July 23rd 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Wolfgang Fartbubble Wolfgang Fartbubble is offline

Default WIFI Interferance

Hi all, can you help me on this problem please?
My friend who lives not to far off from me has his PC`s wired up to the
Internet via wireless, this includes mouse, keyboard, and of course
Internet.
The neighbour who lives next door has a 14 element Yagi 2 mtr beam on
his roof alongside other antenna.
Since this has been put up every time it is switched on and operated (I
would think) it knocks out the wireless Internet and mouse and keyboard.
And also the telephones that are also wireless. (I think they are the
digital type)
Is there any thing that can be done?
He has approached the neighbour but he wont have any of it and simply
will not listen.
This has only happend since all the equipment has been installed on the
roof.

TIA.