Old July 23rd 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
moonofneptune moonofneptune is offline

Default Liberty Net Loons

"KK4TL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Lanny wrote:
http://www.3950.net/

Don't forget Sir Sidney and the late Arky Bob. And I hope Doofus
Jammer and Tarzan are there, as well as WA9KJI, thought by some to be
the greatest ham operator to ever key a microphone.

.....the last that I heard, ole "Kind Jewish Indian" has fully entered the
terminal stages of Alzheimer's and is now happily enjoying his dotage
at the Happy Trails Home for Seniors, enjoying his daily bowl of
instant oatmeal, rice cakes, tuna salad and drooling while staring into
space in a wolld inside of his own head while The Price is Right and
Wheel of Fortune plays on the institution TeeVee hanging on the wall.

------

Note: For those of you who are brave enuf to take a peek into
just EXACTLY takes place inside of those "Senior Group Homes"
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND the series: "THE TRIALS OF
ST. TIMMY'S" by the late Paul Ess.

he http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...5/pauless.html

Page down halfway, oper each part, right click to save, read at your
lesiure.
(it's where 75% of you are going - enjoy the ride!)