Old July 24th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob Agnew Bob Agnew is offline

Default A KT34A was just listed on eBay for your information only.

P.S. Sorry, my bad. A lot of things have changed since I started on the
Arpanet in 1967. I'm pretty sure the rules on the Arpanet prohibited using
newsgroups that way.

"Bob Agnew" wrote in message
I guess I was thinking of the old Arpanet rules.

"M.M." wrote in message
Bob Agnew wrote:
In general, if I remember correctly, Usenet rules prohibit using
newgroups for buying and selling.

Rules? On Usenet? Where did you ever get that idea?

Besides, there are hundreds of newsgroups specifically for buying &
selling.