Old July 23rd 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

It's also interesting that, on his website, Tardo represents himself as
"Executive Vice President of Univision Radio's research and programming
division". However, if you look at the page promoting the NAB
conference in San Diego in 2004

http://tinyurl.com/rzgea

he's "president of programming at Univision Radio". Either Tardo was
demoted since 2004 or he isn't able to keep his story straight.
Interesting.

NAB made a mistake. So what? At the time, I was VP Programming. Now I am
EVP. Simple.

Sure it is....sure. NAB didn't make a mistake. You made a mistake by
getting caught in another lie.

Each company has only one President. Nobody has a "President of Programming.
" None. It was simply an error. The NAB program each year has dozens of
similar inoffensive errors, like wrong titles or misspelled names or wrong
call letters.

BUSTED