Old July 23rd 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default HD article from Radio World

wrote:
My next oldest sister (her nick name is Tinker) was over here a few
minutes ago,checkin to see if I am still alive and kickin.She brought
about thirty pounds of frozen leftovers too,as usual.Where am I going to
put it? my frige is already so full that when you open the door,stuff
falls out.I think I will give it to my litlte African girlfriend up the
street.
cuhulin

Well, I'm sure Blueberry Doggie would appreciate a morsel or two.