Old July 24th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

It's a gamble... but doing nothing is not an alternative.

If this is the best you can come up with, I suggest you read up on how
to put satellites into orbit.

That is an even worse business model. There is some doubt that satellite
will be profitable before WiMax makes it obsolete, with better reception
in
the long run... especially in home and at work, where satellite is a
frail
contender.

Gee, in that case it looks like your f*cked. Not to mention BUSTED!!!

Satellite has 300 channels in the hands of only two owners.

AM and FM radio have 13,500 stations in the hads of about 3500 owners.

When there are viable alternative delivery systems to towers in the marksh
and antennas on the hill, we will push the content through them. For the
moment, there are no "free" alternatives that seem to be both viable, not
tied to a cellular provider, or don't have recurring fees associated to
them.