Old July 24th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beerbarrel Beerbarrel is offline

Default Funniest thing on shortwave....

Why do you call him uncle sam? He is not your uncle! You are a pansy Canuck.
Besides, Uncle Sam don't take sissies like you!

"John Barnard" wrote in message
Douche Bag wrote:
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

McDonalds wouldn't take him and Uncle Sam did. And then Uncle Sam
realized that a mistake had been made. A general discharge sounds almost
too good for Tracy.

JB

Beerbarrel wrote:
The qusestion is? Did Billy "Corncob" Smith and John "Barnyard"
Barnard eat the corn off of the cob before of after they used the
corncob?

KE4ODD

Service to my country? Me too and I've got my DD214 and 5 point veteran

preference to
prove it.

*Used with express written permission of its creator.