Old July 24th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian mike maghakian is offline

Default WOULD YOU.........

I am not so sure about that, when my friend had to send back his 340 to TT
last year for a small issue he got the MOST MISERABLE SERVICE over the
course of SEVERAL MONTHS !!!!!! and had to send a registered letter to even
get a response and eventually got a half assed apology from a vide
president. He did get it back fixed after several months !!!!!!!!

my friend said that if the 340 wasn't so great he would sell it and **** on
TT

unless you are a GOVT or industrial customer then the service you get from
TT is a CRAP SHOOT......keep your fingers crossed that you will get it back
in less than 6 months.

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

mike maghakian wrote:

buy a $4000 receiver from someone who has a rating worse than radio-mart
and
can't even test it ???????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tentac-RX-340-HF...QQcmdZViewItem

Still at $1590.00 with about 21 hours to go.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Even if the price goes up another $750, and the buyer had to send it
back for factory service to correct any undocumented problems, the buyer
would still come out ahead on this.