Old July 24th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Liberty Net Loons

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
moonofneptune wrote:
"KK4TL" wrote in message
oups.com...
------

Note: For those of you who are brave enuf to take a peek into
just EXACTLY takes place inside of those "Senior Group Homes"
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND the series: "THE TRIALS OF
ST. TIMMY'S" by the late Paul Ess.

no thanks I prefer something less disgusting like wismen raving about

Poor Markie, so queer for Roger Wiseman.

It seems to be reciprocal, Roger. Despite Mark's spurning of your
advances, you act as if he lusts for you sexually. Does the idea arouse
you? Otherwise, why continue to bring it up?

Dave K8MN