Old July 24th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
clfe clfe is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

"Dave" wrote in message
news
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

SNIPPED

In fact, until we took out the cellular towers in Lebanon, almost all of
the Hizbolah's command and control traffic was via cellular phone.

Geoff.

With tongue in cheek I ask: "Now that the towers are out, does that mean
Hezzbollah is changing to CW?" :-)

/s/ W1MCE

Not knowing the "distances" involved - any chance they may be using YOUR
cell towers? IF so, that could really suck. Nothing like having your enemy
use your own equipment against you.

Lou