Old July 24th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default a longwave thread

In article ,
weatherall wrote:

I just joined Digital Spy forums a few days ago, and there seems to be
an issue with longwave threads in the broadcast forum being shut down
by moderators. So I thought I'd try starting a longwave thread here.

Sounds like the Isle of Man might have a commercial longwave
broadcaster in the near future. I was surprised to hear from other
forum users there that cars in Europe have longwave reception in their
radios. It must be decades since that happened here in the USA.

Anyone have interesting longwave topics to discuss?

Europe has commercial broadcasters on the long wave band. I don't think
the long wave has ever had licensed stations in the Americas.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California