Old July 25th 06, 09:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Liberty Net Loons

wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

moonofneptune wrote:

"KK4TL" wrote in message
egroups.com...

------

Note: For those of you who are brave enuf to take a peek into
just EXACTLY takes place inside of those "Senior Group Homes"
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND the series: "THE TRIALS OF
ST. TIMMY'S" by the late Paul Ess.

no thanks I prefer something less disgusting like wismen raving about

Poor Markie, so queer for Roger Wiseman.

Only Scheissman would be such a queer to want another guy to be with
him. Then again, what do you expect from a West Virginia loser