Old July 25th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
matt weber matt weber is offline

Default No potable water on board transatlantic Icelandic Airways flight

Maybe I have missed something, but the largest aircraft in the
Icelandic fleet is a 767-300, and I want to see you get over 500 pax
in an 767-300ER, even in an all economy configuration.

On 24 Jul 2006 04:19:33 -0700, "John S." wrote:

Steve wrote:
Might not sound like a big deal, except there are over 500 people on
board this sucker.

Here's a rather large recording of a phone patch between the pilot and
Icelandic Airways dispatch. The pilot isn't always easy to copy, but
here goes:

http://renopithicus.tripod.com/aircraft2.wav

Sorry about the quality of the recording, but I wasn't really prepared
to record anything. This is also just part of the recording I made,
which ended up an enormous .wav file.

They said any further comms would be on 8930 khz, but enough time has
passed that it may not be worth monitoring now.

Steve

For some reason it isn't playing. Can you give a summary?