Old July 25th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Highland Ham Highland Ham is offline

Default Microwave oven transformers

Never thought about it that way Tim - but your quite right. Theres a
familiarity with HV linear power supplies that I just dont have with
uwave ovens - the linear supplies seem more "ordered" if that makes any
sense -(it probably doesnt......possibly I am just seeking
ajustification for not repairing them - their usually dirty stinking
beasts... and they can throw some INCREDIBLE , mind boggling
intermittents at ya...)

But there are some interesting and useful components to be taken before
the remains are moved to the waste dump or perhaps recycling centre.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH