Old July 26th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Choices, Choices, Choices... CW or CB?

"g. beat" @spam protected wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news

That's what you have to decide.

SC

Personally, I would rather have the First Class and Second Class Radio
Telephone back. Thank the broadcasters for lobbying to eliminate that
requirement -- ironic that the industry has been sliding ever since (go
figure) --

That's what happens when you lower standards, why hams don't realize that,
I'll never know. Maybe it's just laziness.

SC