Old July 26th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
m II m II is offline

Default Choices, Choices, Choices... CW or CB?

Bill Turner wrote:

Construction/design skills and operating skills are two different
things. What does one have to do with the other?

Did you build your own car? Dishwasher? Toaster? Razor?

Why, certainly....and as soon as I stop these multiple, deep lacerations
gushing red, I'll delve a bit deeper into the ...

Honey..is that ambulance here yet? I'm getting real faint.....