Old September 9th 03, 08:43 PM

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:40:20 -0400, Paul Ryan
wrote:

That radio (TH-F6A) would be a good companion HT for a crossband repeat
(CBR) capable rig, but is not in itself a crossband repeater.

Ah, wouldn't you know it...

There is apparently an Alinco HT that costs half the price of the
TH-F6A that does CBR just fine, so says a local ham here in NH who
owns one.

Ditto the Icom IC-W32, which another owner here tells me can do CBR
.... for about 2/3 the price of the TH-F6A.

But nooooo .... I had to have 220 along with 2M and 440, so I bought
the TH-F6A. :-(

Oh, well... (it's a nice HT otherwise...)

Rick WA1RKT