Old July 26th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Eric F. Richards Eric F. Richards is offline

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

"Sal M. Onella" wrote:

I wonder: Did the radio amateur community go through anything like this for
the transition away from spark?

Yes, they did.

--
73, Eric F. Richards, KB0YDN,
"A few old diehards still blazoned 'Spark Forever!' on their QSL cards..."