Old July 26th 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Roland Knecht Roland Knecht is offline

Default WAS over LOTW

Hello YLs/OMs from US!

I am Ron, dl7ba from germany, Bad Süleze near Rostock.

For my Award "Worked All States" i need some contacts with
stations from the US states. I am missing stations that using
the LoTW and comes from the states:

Alabama, Colorado, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada,
North Dakota, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Other contacts also welcome!

Now i have entrys from 41 states in the LoTW ARRL logbook.

Who can make a sked on the 20m in cw or ssb.
Running here with 700 Watt and 2element Yagi.

If you can help, pleace send a Mail to make a sked.

Ron dl7ba