Old July 26th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Icom 746PRO

(Bart Bailey) wrote in
:

In
posted on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:42:33 -0500, Nevermind wrote:

Has anyone purchased a recent ICOM 746PRO radio, and had any
problems? I would like to buy one soon, but there seemed to be alot
of problems in the early models. I was just wondering how the newer
models were holding up.

I don't think there are any 'newer' 746 models,

I pretty sure he's talking about recent production, not a new
variant.

maybe you're thinking of the 756 Pro models
the latest being the IC-756 Pro3.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |