Old July 26th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob Miller Bob Miller is offline

Default Icom 746PRO

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:42:33 -0500, Nevermind )
wrote:

Has anyone purchased a recent ICOM 746PRO radio, and had any
problems? I would like to buy one soon, but there seemed to be alot
of problems in the early models. I was just wondering how the newer
models were holding up.

You can check the recent reviews on eHam.net.

Also, at the Icom site, they give a lot of ifs/ands/whats in regard to
what they've done to beef up certain circuits that were blowing out,
but it sounds like you still have to be careful.

bob
k5qwg