Old July 26th 06, 05:57 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default Wismen show what HE does not know about eme

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd2 wrote:
Day 223 of Mark crying...
"Maj Steven J Robeson of the CAP has enaged in a multi effort at

libbel and
fraud."

more of you repating your lies

but this Night I hardly care for Tonight I have jioned the ranks

of the
Moonbouncers with my fist QSO on 2 EME

Liar, you don't have the brains to set one up, training wheel ham.

Wismen setting up the staion is easy even you could do it requires
this
conect the cable to back or you Icom 910h (turn power up full)conect
the othernd of cable to mast mounted preamp run cable from preamp to
attnena
concent sound card interface to radio
point the end wth smaller eleamnts at the moon
turn and Viola at workable eme station
now geting the hang of the software take a bit more effort but I
suppose given what NASA trained chimps to do they could be trained to
conduct an EME qso these days

but Wismeen can't manage it