Old July 27th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Choices, Choices, Choices... CW or CB?

Jim - NN7K wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Jim - NN7K wrote:

Laziness is not the issue. It's a question of results gained for the
effort expended. Nearly everyone will put a LOT of effort into
something if they perceive a useful return on their efforts.

CW donesn't so that for most people.

Bill, W6WRT

Tell that to anyone that uses Aurora!

funny i do some aurora e and i never use cw

Then, youi have better announciation, andtonal
understanding than I have!

indeed it is a chalange but I am almost as talented verbaly as I
impaired in text I have couple of Aurar E over the pol in the FSU and
they are not entirely in english either