Old July 26th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default Funniest thing on shortwave....

m II wrote:
dxVole wrote:

My girlfriend is ''funny''.
cuhulin

I also find dxAce hilarious. Unlike you, however, I've never had the
urge to have sex with him.

You're happy with John Barnard then?

Not in the sense that you and the Wunderkind cuhulin are. Heterosexual
men such as Mr. Barnard and myself don't spend much time wondering just
how darn blissful you and the brassiere wearing ex Army pervert are.

I think it is more than coincidence that DxDisgrace and Cuhulin:

1. took part in the same war
2. Dx claims to like to twiddle with knobs whereas Cuhulin is into
womens underwear and dresses
3. Take the "brothers in arms" meaning to a new definition
4. Both like Snoop Dogg and Scooby-Do (Scrappy-Do is only for Cuhulin)
5. Both display some form of psych problems

Where's the VA when you need them?

JB

Now that I understand your rather 'comfortable' relationship to the
Doggy Daddy, I can see why you have NEVER called him on any of his
insane statements.

As a public service to you and your lover, please be informed that,
besides the moral turpitude, there ARE dangers to your licentious
lifestyle.

http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body...infection.html

mike