Old July 26th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default Funniest thing on shortwave....

Billy Smith wrote:
Interesting that Traci Fag, er Beerbarrel would bring up the idea of
myself and John having anything like that going on. Considering that
were a good thousand miles apart. Nice try dumbass! Obviously they
didn't teach you much in the military.

Traci will have a tough time in the real world. Maybe his true calling
in life is to be a sista to some brother in prison?

JB

Douche Bag wrote:

You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.
Beerbarrel wrote:

The qusestion is? Did Billy "Corncob" Smith and John "Barnyard"
Barnard eat the corn off of the cob before of after they used the
corncob?

KE4ODD

Service to my country? Me too and I've got my DD214 and 5 point
veteran preference to
prove it.

*Used with express written permission of its creator.