Old July 27th 06, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
norml norml is offline

Default IBOC Crap News

Good point.

I discovered recently that I have an unassembled Ramsey kit for a
micro-power TV transmitter that can be tuned to channel 5 or 6. I vaguely
remember buying it so that I can transmit anything I want to my vintage
(and soon-to-be-vintage) TVs. I don't know if it is still in the Ramsey
catalog.

I also have part 15 AM and FM transmitters so that I can hear what I want
on any antique receiver I have. (Right now I am listening, as I do most
afternoons, to All Things Considered--being transmitted by KQED-FM--on the
same model 1937 Zenith my family owned when I was a toddler.

Norm

"Brenda Ann" wrotf:

Those set top boxes aren't going to do my portable and pocket TV's any good
at all.