Old July 27th 06, 03:50 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
J. D. B. J. D. B. is offline

Default You're not a real ham if you never took or passed a Code test.

Blow Code, no more damage to my brain then the lead you are breathing in
when putting together your little radios with solder.

But then again, the collector trains come pre-assembled so no glue is
involved. One nice thing, the increase in value of some of these is
incredible.

Paid $20 each for two railcars. Now I am offered $400 for each of them.
Not a bad hobby at all now is it. Don't believe me? Check the prices
for Micro-Trains Illinois state cars (first in the series).

Are trains a great hobby or what?

Slow Code wrote:

I think you're sniffing too much glue putting your model cho-cho
trains together.

Sc