Old July 27th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default what has happened to Hams

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

but only a sicko like you would compare an EME contact to incestous
sodomy

Going to cry, you child molesting pervert?
you are the sicko

You are the one who perverts klids.

I certainly do not molest "klids" whatver they are I don't molest kids
eiether except in your preverted dreams

why would I cry

That is exactly what you are doing, faggot.

no crying wismen

Yes, that is exactly what you are doing, spammer.

I say YOU can't do EME Wismen becuase of your attittude indeed what can
you do on the air besides jam other hams
. Most other hams can do EME, stupid, you
are such a moron.
but you can't do it wiseman

Roger has done it, you lose, fool.

prove it

Prove you have, child molester.

I have described a sation that is cappable of making such contact you
have not I have posted a list of contacts you have not

all you can do jam other ham on air on the
net

But Lardass and you claim Roger has no signal, so how could he jam
anybody? You can't get your lies straight.

I never claimed you hadno signal just not awgood one

Wrong guess, dumbas. Roger does have a signal.

but not a good one