Old July 28th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Buck Buck is offline

Default grounding question

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:21:41 -0700, Richard Clark
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:50:23 -0400, Buck wrote:

It really got me to thinking about what the
radio would be like if i had left it plugged in. I unplug my rigs
much more often now.

Hi Buck,

Did it get you to thinking about how you replaced the path to ground
at the time you were unpluggin your rigs?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

It got me to thinking of putting the end of the wire in a jar, which
is what I did. The alternative was to toss it out the window, but
that wasn't viable at the time.

--
73 for now
Buck